Ms Fanta, Körber is driving forward a modern corporate culture with five ambitious leadership principles. What is behind them?
Gabriele Fanta: The five guiding principles are a kind of leadership mantra for Körber. With them, we try to make managers aware of the relevance and diversity of their tasks – and to do so as clearly and captivatingly as possible. Behind this is a clear idea of what constitutes a contemporary leadership culture at Körber.
- Firstly: We are entrepreneurs – we act in a market- and customer-centered way, sustainable globally and as part of an innovative team.
- Secondly: We achieve results – we act autonomously, agilely, courageously, and in a result-oriented way.
- Thirdly: We demonstrate trust – we work together empathically, transparently, and trustingly and live an open feedback and error culture.
- Fourthly: We enable and empower – as thought leaders, we value and develop our colleagues and care deeply about their safety and wellbeing.
- And finally: We celebrate diverse perspectives – we know the full breadth of our group-wide skills and competences and use them with confidence.