We provide full system integration
To succeed in this environment, companies need not only optimally trained employees but also the appropriate technologies. As a leading supplier of fully integrated and digitized processes, Körber Supply Chain is the ideal partner. We deliver software and automation solutions and the necessary expertise for seamless process and system integration of software components, equipment and agents along the complete supply chain. We keep thousands of supply chains moving throughout the world.
We don’t offer isolated solutions — we have a broad range of technologies – plus the expertise to deliver complete system integration. End-to-end. Worldwide.
Our solutions include:
- Supply Chain Software: From warehouse simulation to transportation management and proof of delivery
- Automation Solutions: Designing and implementing software and automated solutions to streamline high throughput operations
- Voice, Vision & Mobility: Innovating operations with hands- and eyes-free technologies to improve efficiency in the warehouse
- Robotics: Solutions to bring performance and precision in your warehouse to the next level, e.g. with the use of autonomous mobile robots (AMR)
- Material Handling: A full range of materials handling equipment to manage semi- and fully automated processes in the warehouse
- Parcel and mail solutions: Flexible and customizable automation and software solutions – innovative and reliable
- Software Consulting & Implementation: Decades of experience and encompassing system concepting and design service to optimize operations with minimal disruption or support the implementation of innovative technologies, e.g. the use advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
- SAP Consulting & Implementation: Extensive SAP logistics applications knowledge to provide complete and seamless supply chain integration
At the forefront of the supply chain industry
With experience in a variety of fields and industries, we have completed thousands of installations worldwide. Our team combines a global footprint with a local presence, helping customers to make smart decisions about what to invest in now, and how to optimize as needs continue to evolve.
Plus, we have access to a global network of logistics systems companies and partners ready to help customers to succeed – wherever they are. No matter their supply chain needs, our team of technology providers, systems integrators and consultants can help to solve their business problems.