- Greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption: We want to become carbon-neutral by 2025. Initial group-wide steps have been resolved and additional ones will be defined in 2022.
- We will switch to green electricity wherever possible by the end of 2022 and to green natural gas by 2023.
- We are promoting the production of our own green energy through photovoltaic systems. We will start the implementation by 2023 at all suitable locations.
- We continuously implement recommended measures from energy audits to further improve our energy efficiency.
- We will convert our vehicle fleet to electric drive by 2025.
- Compared to the 2019 baseline, the travel budget will be reduced by a third and we are committed to environmentally friendly travel where possible.
- Circular economy: We support the development of a circular economy by conserving natural resources, reducing waste, pollution, and water consumption, and ensuring that materials are recyclable.
- We have laid a solid foundation for this with value engineering. The ecodesign and design for circularity of our products, services, and systems are making us even more sustainable.
What we have planned
From now on, we will report voluntarily and regularly on our sustainability goals and what we have achieved.